Clime’s investment process is driven by a rigorous adherence to core value investing principles.
Our investment approach is based on the concept of intrinsic value which is calculated through the use of our valuation process. This takes into account the fundamentals of a business, its capital management and the amount of risk involved with investing in a particular company.
1. Quantitative: Value Based
- Filters define the Investment Universe
- Focus on Fundamental Quality & Valuation
- Market Capitalisation & Liquidity considerations
2. Qualitative: Insight Driven
- Industry & Competitive Advantage
- Business Model & Capital Structure
- Management meetings, 100-200/year
3. Portfolio Construction:
- Asset Allocation driven by Macro Economic Overview & Opportunities
- Built Company by Company
- Dynamic weight management via Margin of Safety